Spring is officially around the corner, beginning on Sunday, March 20. With the season quickly approaching, I’m looking forward to all of the blooming flowers, warmer weather, outdoor activities, and especially revamping my spring wardrobe.
Every spring, I’ve always found it fun to create a list of exiting things that I’d like to do before summer begins. Here’s what I’ve come up with so far:
- Plan a picnic in Central Park
- Take a trip to the Bronx Botanical Gardens.
- Visit an aquarium.
- Go on a hiking trip upstate.
- Visit my sister in college in Maryland and watch her perform with her acapella group.
- Plan a summer getaway to a country that I’ve never been before.
- Take more yoga classes, preferably four times a week.
- Meditate every morning.
- Clean out my closets, draws, and throw out old papers on my desk.
- Download new music onto my iPhone.
- Buy a new trench coat.
What’s on your spring to do list?